The Craftwork Brand and Communications Manager functions as the filter through which all Craftwork messaging passes. You will define the system that delivers Craftwork’s mission through consistent messaging and brand voice across all mediums.Apply Now
Our mission at Craftwork is to draw people out of isolation and into community, both professionally and personally. We desire to provide more than a personalized experience – one that recognizes and values personhood with all its quirks and idiosyncrasies. We believe that it’s our responsibility to redefine the coffee and coworking experience and raise the vision of what people expect from the industry. These high aspirations will only be achieved through a team that is committed to a magical balance of excellence // scrappiness, relentlessness // laughter, and confidence // humility.
If you deeply resonate with these words, we’d love for you to be a part of the journey. If you do not, we think you have immense value; however, please do not apply.
I am not driven by outside pressure, but an internal standard of excellence that is unyielding.
I love teams and find joy in the tension of imperfect individuals working alongside each other.
I am reliable and loyal to my commitments and feel pain when I am unable to deliver on them.
I pursue meaningful change that only occurs through steady, incremental progress.
I err on over-communicating with my teams to ensure that we are moving in the same direction.
I am attentive to aesthetics and understand how they affect people’s experience of the world.
I ensure that work doesn’t control me by participating in community and personal development.
I know a gap between my vision and reality will always exist and I believe that is a good thing.
Brand // The Brand and Communications Manager understands Craftwork’s brand and ensures all pieces of the Craftwork organization are functioning with on brand messaging.
Communication // The Brand and Communications Manager has excellent written and verbal communication skills. They enjoy refining and editing to ensure the final message is polished.
Design and Aesthetics // The Brand and Communications Manager has a sharp eye for design, aesthetics, and details. They will ensure all Craftwork locations are presented in alignment with the overall brand as well as the design influences for the individual location.
Culture // The Brand and Communications Manager is a champion and promoter of Craftwork culture.
The Craftwork Brand and Communications Manager functions as the filter through which all Craftwork messaging passes. You will define the system that delivers Craftwork’s mission through consistent messaging and brand voice across all mediums. You will work with the CEO, Department Directors, and consultants to ensure that our policies, products, and experiences are delivered to Craftwork employees, coffee shop customers, and workspace members in alignment with the Craftwork brand.
- Establish daily and weekly rhythms to collaborate individually with all Department Managers, CEO, and consultants to collaborate on internal and external branding efforts across the organization.
- Create graphics and write content for shop signage, digital marketing, publications, press releases
- Effectively manage the brand’s social media accounts
- Optimize and manage digital marketing
- Design merchandise for retail stores
- Review retail stores for aesthetic cohesiveness to the brand
- College education is ideal, but experience is more valuable than a degree
- 3 years of applicable work experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Expert verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Suite
- Strong project management skills and ability to appropriately prioritize tasks
- Ability to oscillate between collaborative and independent work environments