The Craftwork Brand and Marketing Manager is the guide and filter through which all company messaging passes. Internally, they will collaborate with our Department Directors to drive top line revenue for each department. Externally, they will work with the CEO and creative agencies to ensure that all communication aligns with the Craftwork brand and is developing new relationships with customers.Apply Now
Our mission at Craftwork is to draw people out of isolation and into community, both professionally and personally. We desire to provide more than a personalized experience – one that recognizes and values personhood with all its quirks and idiosyncrasies. We believe that it’s our responsibility to redefine the coffee and coworking experience and raise the vision of what people expect from the industry. These high aspirations will only be achieved through a team that is committed to a magical balance of excellence // scrappiness, relentlessness // laughter, and confidence // humility.
If you deeply resonate with these words, we’d love for you to be a part of the journey. If you do not, we think you have immense value; however, please do not apply.
I am not driven by outside pressure, but by an internal standard of excellence that is unyielding.
I love teams and find joy in the tension of imperfect individuals working alongside each other.
I don’t require hand-holding and find it easy to convert strategy into actionables independently.
I set the standard for reliability by being diligent in my tasks to ensure deadlines are met.
I find fast-paced environments stimulating and can pursue meaningful chance amidst chaos.
I over-communicate to ensure that my team is moving in the same direction, at the same pace.
Strategy // Maintains a deep knowledge of Craftwork’s corporate strategy and is capable of driving top-line revenue by building a world-class marketing program.
Teaming // Loves to collaborate with others and find ways to leverage others’ perspectives to unlock creativity and drive measurable success across all product verticals.
Brand // Understands Craftwork’s brand and feels comfortable refining it to ensure the final message is polished, both rhetorically and aesthetically.
Relationship Management // Recognizes that modern-day marketing requires more listening than promoting and identifies new ways to communicate to increase customer retention.
The Craftwork Marketing Manager is the guide and filter through which all company messaging passes. Internally, they will collaborate with our Department Directors to drive top line revenue for each department. Externally, they will work with the CEO and creative agencies to ensure that all communication aligns with the Craftwork brand and is developing new relationships with customers.
- Reports to CEO
- Feedback provided in weekly check-ins and quarterly review of Key Results
- Full time, 5 days a week
- Travel 2-4 days a month
- Protect and enforce Craftwork Coffee Co. brand guidelines
- Review marketing collateral and provide direction against brand guidelines
- Assist in refinement/development of current brand guidelines
- Strategic Development:
- Provide strategic thinking, actionable insights, and marketing recommendations that contribute to the quarterly and annual initiatives
- Leverage end-user insights (changing consumer behaviors), market/sales/innovation trends, and industry research to inform and support enterprise and portfolio strategies
- Work with CEO and external agencies to translate data into growth strategies and integrated programs including advertising and media, promotions, and enterprise programs to drive sales
- Lead business analysis to gain deep understanding of brand and product performance, and key drivers across channels of distribution using sales reports
- Write creative briefs as needed
- Develop formal and informal presentations as well as written proposals
- Promote collaboration among departments and store levels by valuing others and building trust-based relationships
- College degree in Marketing, PR, or Communications related field
- 3 years of applicable marketing/branding experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Expert verbal and written communication skills
- Food, Beverage, Hospitality, or CPG marketing experience a plus
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite, Microsoft Suite, HootSuite, Google AdWords
- Ability to oscillate between collaborative and independent work environments