You are not alone
The “what” is easy. Craftwork is a specialty coffee shop and vibrant membership-based workspace with locations in Fort Worth (Foundry, Camp Bowie, Magnolia) and Austin (Domain). We serve craft coffee and are a connected coworking space. But you knew that already. Our “why” is our heart – we desire to create spaces and places where our members and customers experience connection and community.
You may have noticed a short line at the end of our Weekly Advocate email:
“If this is not in the top 10 emails you get today, then you should unsubscribe…Focus fully on the things that matter most”.
This could not be more true at this moment. If you do not read another line of this email, we hope you are able to focus fully on the things that matter most to you today.
By now, you have received many of these types of emails. Each email is from a business that cares about you in a very confusing and uncertain time. We write our version to share with you two things: our commitment and our invitation.
Our Commitment to You
Vigilance is the word that is most frequently used by our team. We are committed to being vigilant in this process to care for you and our front line staff. Extra precautions are required during this time, and we are seeking to provide a safe environment for our employees, guests, and members. A few of the highlights of our actions are below:
• Discontinuing the use of all ceramics and outside tumblers
• Increasing the number of times per day that we disinfect high-traffic objects
• Deep cleaning each shop
• Removing all items that are frequently touched by customers (menus, condiments, magazines, etc)
• Fumigating our space with a food-safe, hospital-grade, hypochlorous cleaner
• Rolling out an online order platform (details coming next week)
Our Invitation to You
We clearly can’t do this alone, so we are asking for your help. Please join us by:
• Washing your hands upon entering our shops (and any other establishment)
• Using hand sanitizer when you can
• Following CDC guidelines when interacting with our employees and guests
The final part of this invitation is near and dear to our heart. During this time of necessary social distancing, we ask that you join us in finding creative ways to connect with others. We believe that we were meant to be together, so we encourage you to reach out to those you love or catch up with someone over the phone who you haven’t seen in years. Our mission of drawing people out of isolation and into community can only be accomplished together and is particularly important during these times of hardship.
We are so thankful for you and will continuously strive to help you feel safe and comfortable at Craftwork.
The Craftwork Team